1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

check out my companys new website

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by mexiking, Feb 19, 2006.

1. mexiking

mexiking LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

2. echovalley

echovalley LawnSite Member
    from CT

Not bad but some of the grammar is poor.
  3. mexiking

mexiking LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

yeah i recently finished it, gota revise everything..
  4. YardPro

YardPro LawnSite Gold Member

nice layout, good pictures.... but i will have to agree that you need someone to proof read your grammer.

still has several run on sentances, and the comma placements are not correct in some of phrases

aside from the grammer issue, the site looks great
  5. nobagger

nobagger LawnSite Gold Member
    from Pa

Looks good, but like some one said before a lot of run on sentences. I would look into a proof reader or some one like that, that can get your point across in shorter "to the point sentences". Like in the fall clean up section, why not just say something like, We are very detailed when it comes to your property, from the tightest corner to all open areas, all leaves and all other debris are removed. Or something like that. It gets the point across but it doesn't go into every little setail of every serivce.
  6. stumper1620

stumper1620 LawnSite Bronze Member

I hate to be a major critic but, You really need to change the format of your pictures, takes too long to load the pages, especially the home page.
    I have cable and had to wait for it to load, I would really hate to open that on a dial up connection.
  7. BSDeality

BSDeality LawnSite Silver Member

id on't believe its the size of the pics but rather his webhost is slooooowww
  8. srl28

srl28 LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice website, good layout. The pictures are a little slow to load but otherwise pretty good!! Nice truck and trailer too! You may want to show some more pictures of your work. Looks good
  9. maelawncare

maelawncare LawnSite Senior Member

holly crap that looks familuar :D

had mine for over 3 years. :D Where u get your template from?
  10. maelawncare

maelawncare LawnSite Senior Member

oh another thing. you dont have a contact page. how are people supposed to get ahold of u if they find u on the net??