1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Check out my door hanger design

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by mindset063, Mar 26, 2006.

1. mindset063

mindset063 LawnSite Member

2. DistLawns

DistLawns LawnSite Member
    from Midwest

:weightlifter: :weightlifter: Looks good, you must stay very buisy to give them an actual bid on the flier. You must not be doing thousands in quanity, and if you are doing thousands with a bid on the flier, then my hats off to you.
  3. turfsolutions

turfsolutions LawnSite Senior Member

Great job, very professional. Although I would never give out my cell phone # to my customers.
  4. Mr.Mow-It-All

Mr.Mow-It-All LawnSite Senior Member

Why not utilize the back side of the door hanger. It is there and people will look on back. List more details, or offer some sort of deal with contract or something, just use the space that is already there.
  5. jpmako

jpmako LawnSite Senior Member

I would change

"Fall & Spring Clean-up" to
    "Spring & Fall Clean-ups"

I would also change

"Other Services available for additional costs such as:" to

"Additional Services Available"

Just my 2 cents

6. mindset063

mindset063 LawnSite Member

thanks for the input.... well taken'
  7. jpmako

jpmako LawnSite Senior Member

Your Welcome,

Here is a link to a thread about my door hangers.
    Also if you do a search you will see many others and possibly get some ideas.
    I don't know if you have someone printing these but I used www.48hourprint.com and they are very reasonable and have a fast turnaround time. If you will be getting these in color from a printer I would seriously consider the option of using both sides like Mr. Mow-It-All said.