Check out my new site and let me know what you think

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by SunState Lawn Care inc, May 27, 2009.

1. SunState Lawn Care inc

SunState Lawn Care inc LawnSite Senior Member
    from Jax, FL

Finaly got into the 21st century LOL..... I just had my new site put together. I didn't do it but had someone build it for me since I am computer illiterate so to speak. I am hoping it draws in some new customers. Take a look and tell me what you think about it.
    www.sunstatelawncare.com

Thanks!

2. billslawn89

billslawn89 LawnSite Bronze Member

well, when i clicked on the link and came to your front page, i thought i was at a different site. whats up with the picture? you should have a picture like the one you have under services.. with your mowers or other equipment. not a picture of the homeland security building. wtf? otherwise, i guess its o.k., nice layouts...

3. VirginiaLawnCare

VirginiaLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

Im with him what is up with the pictures I feel like I am on the homeland security's website when I first go to it I was like am i in the right place until I read the bottom. It would of been a good picture if your mowers were lined up and truck blocking the sign..

4. SunState Lawn Care inc

from Jax, FL

That's one of our customers.

5. billslawn89

well, thats great and all, but i think it shouldn't be on the front page, put it under another sub-title, like some of your work category.

6. SunState Lawn Care inc

from Jax, FL

Suggestions on what would look better on the front page?

7. billslawn89

picture of your truck and landscape equipment, even what virginia lawn said, it would of been a good pic if your truck and trailer was blocking the sign, something of that nature....

8. SunState Lawn Care inc

from Jax, FL

I am going to get the guy to switch the pics out and make the residentail pic on the specials page the home page pic and move the other to the specials page, That should look better I think.

9. bohiaa

bohiaa LawnSite Fanatic

yup, I thought I got into home land securtiy.... not sure if you can use there pic

10. VirginiaLawnCare

VirginiaLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

Im sure you could use it, it isn't any offense to have a pictures of there building on a website. Becides hes not giving away top secret info or anything :laugh:.

I really think it would be a good pictures if you could get ur equipment all lined up in front of the sign with your truck. I'm sure that couldn't happen though but its a idea!