Check out my new Site

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by Mimowerman, Aug 3, 2009.

1. Mimowerman

Mimowerman LawnSite Senior Member

Hey Everyone ... If you would like to check out my new site and let me know what you think! Its just being wrapped up and before I put the stamp of approval on it I want to make sure I haven't missed anything ...

www.cjslawn.com

2. Inspira

Inspira LawnSite Member

Joomla site with a RocketTheme template - I hope you didn't pay much for this at all.

That said, it works. A little busy to me, but I tend to design simpler, cleaner sites - just my preference. I would get a more professional looking logo, though.

Only thing I would 100% change is that your contact form is Flash. If someone doesn't have Flash installed (not uncommon) are they redirected to a non-Flash version? If not, your site can be the best out there, but if they can't contact you....

3. mikey.hill

mikey.hill LawnSite Member

Need to put some visual seperation between the header and the content. I'd say like 15-20px so that it doesn't look like it runs together. in the content section the 'service,value,freequote' teasers need to be made smaller,seperated and the whole section needs to have a 15px margin on the left(just right of the sub navigation). Adding that whitespace will really clear up the compressed look you have going on at the top.

4. Chilehead

Chilehead LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Stockbridge, GA

Looks very nice.

5. RedSquareLandscaping

RedSquareLandscaping LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

Very nice!!!

6. Bill S

Bill S LawnSite Member

Nice site. Take it to the next level by putting a link on your services offered to a page with detailed info. For example, the core aeration link could lead to a page that describes the process and the benefits of core aeration. Then down on the bottom you can add a link to schedule this service now (or schedule an estimate now)...

7. msclawn

msclawn LawnSite Member

The main object didn't load for me, I would add some pics of my work instead of my trailer, I agree with adding links to my services as stated above, add some customer quotes / comments, offer something (coupon / newlettere/ tip of the month) to get a call or to get an email address.

8. BeSeenGraphics

BeSeenGraphics LawnSite Member

Not crazy about the logo. If you need any help, give me a call. I agree with a lot that has been said here.