Check out the NEW BBQ Mount!!

Discussion in 'Unique Lighting' started by JoeyD, Sep 12, 2007.

1. JoeyD

JoeyD LawnSite Silver Member

This is the Unique Hubble. It is a universal BBQ mount used for outdoor BBQ and outdoor kitchen countertops. The Hubble is mounted into the horizontal surface and then you simply attach the Hubble fixture couple to the bottom of any Unqiue Lighting fixture you please. You can then snap the fixture in and out of the coupler as you please allowing for a clean flush counter top when no light is needed. The Hubble has a nice stainless steel cap for waterproof protection when no light is snapped in place. It lists price at around $98.00 and is available!!!

Hubble Ad.jpg

2. NightScenes

NightScenes LawnSite Silver Member

I'll have to see one of those too! This is going to be a nice trip.

3. JoeyD

I have more pics I will post. I am having a spec sheet done up so I might not have all the specs for you guys right away.

4. JoeyD

Here are pictures of ther Hubble components. You can see in one of the shots we supply a PVC form/sleeve for pouring the Hubble in place on new construction.

DSCN0382.jpg

DSCN0386.jpg

DSCN0384.jpg

DSCN0387.jpg

DSCN0388.jpg

5. MarcSmith

MarcSmith LawnSite Fanatic

6. JoeyD

Marc, That is actually where we got the idea. Nate was out on his boat and while enjoying a cool drink in the evening in dawned on him. We at first experimented with a telescopic BBQ light that would slide up and down remaining flush in the counter when you do not want to use it. that idea however was scrapped due to the innability in most bbq's to run a 16" stem down below. But that is where we got the idea!!

7. wbaptist

wbaptist Inactive

Below is the install detail. This install is a typical granite slab install.

[​IMG]

8. wbaptist

wbaptist Inactive

Standard BBQ install.
    [​IMG]

Installed in short block wall around seating area.
    [​IMG]

Upclose shot of install.
    [​IMG]

9. NightScenes

NightScenes LawnSite Silver Member

Joey, too bad they cracked that rock when they installed it. That does look like a cool way to do that install though.

10. JoeyD

Yeah, I think you need to be extra careful with those blocks. I need to stop taking such high res photos with you guys......lol ;)