Check Out The Website

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by EPIC, Apr 9, 2006.

1. EPIC

EPIC LawnSite Member

let me know what you guys think and yes i am going to take of the $20 a cut on the one page

2. EPIC

EPIC LawnSite Member

3. traman

traman LawnSite Senior Member

yes cut that out ,you already have a coupon for free cut with 1 yr contract so that will get calls in . looks great don't really care for the barter thing but thats me ,never seems to be a fair trade ,only other thing is i would put pictures of your equipment or truck in there good luck:drinkup:

4. EPIC

EPIC LawnSite Member

thank you for the input think i may take the barter out to

5. dcplace2004

dcplace2004 LawnSite Senior Member

I have a lawn that takes me 15 minutes to do, sometimes less...mow, edge, blow, trim, and pull a few weeds and in the truck rolling at 15 minutes...the yard is smalllllll...I still charge 25 on it...I took over a LB's account that was charging 18 for it and upsold my quality...the meathead and his whole family he has working for him were not even edging or trimming...My personal lawn is about 6000 sq ft and I have called a few out on estimates...I have gotten 36.50, 32 from TruGr'n, and 30 from a smaller business...I don't know...it takes me 15 for the back and about 5 for the front...I would say 30 at least on mine...what do you think?

6. EPIC

EPIC LawnSite Member

yes 30 is good try for 35 though . most of the lawns i have are about 5000sft and i have them grouped up really well like 3 in a row then 2 across the street and stuff like that

7. Precision

Precision LawnSite Silver Member

I would lose the pricing on landscape designs. Build the price into the cost or don't give them a copy of the drawing until they sign a contract or something, but you will not get a lot of calls when they think it is gonna cost $300 to get an estimate.

For the lawn, trimming and weed control stuff. I also would not put prices there. If you are trying to upsell and sell your quality, why advertise a low price then have to fight a battle against your own low price.

my opinion, since it was free, take it for what its worth.

8. EPIC

EPIC LawnSite Member

i dont htink my prices are low for around here .most lawns are only 5000sft if that . all my accounts are allright next to each other so i have almost no drive time as for the landscape design prices maybe i could do somehting wiuth that . thank you for all the in put

9. EPIC

EPIC LawnSite Member

i am also trying to weed out all the widow shopers and people who want something for nuthing

10. Precision

Precision LawnSite Silver Member

I didn't mean that your prices were low, just that people will have that mental image of $25. You mean only for cutting. They hope it means for everything and it is still an uphill battle. Maybe putting starting @ $25 for mowing. I only accept full service clients now for Precision Lawncare and all mow and blows go to my other company where we advertise a price per lot size.

I understand the idea with weed out, but IMO it is better to do that while on the phone talking to them and screening their needs as opposed to not getting the call.