Check out this deer

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Stafford Landscaping, Dec 6, 2006.

1. Stafford Landscaping

Stafford Landscaping LawnSite Member

we were at a church that we take care of the other day and a deer came out of the woods at the back of the church and came right up to us. So we started feeding it and it stayed with us for a little while then went back in the woods. I think somebody had fed it before somewhere because this is just to uncommon. But it really flipped us out.

deer1.jpg

deer.jpg

deer5.jpg

deer8.jpg

deer7.jpg

2. Kate Butler

Kate Butler LawnSite Senior Member

Remarkable! Very cool.

3. parkeeee

parkeeee LawnSite Member

Besides a petting zoo, I have never seen anything like that. How awesome that must have been.

4. crab

crab LawnSite Senior Member

that is cool!that deer is lucky my crew wasnt there,its deer season and there hungry.

5. lawnangel1

lawnangel1 LawnSite Senior Member
    from KY

Thats awesome! I have to be honest though, I was hoping it was gonna be a picture of a "deere" not a "deer"!!!:laugh:

6. stuffdeer

stuffdeer LawnSite Bronze Member

Really.

I think that isn't cool

Think about it, When someone is out hunting, in a ground blind, and someone stabs the deer cause it gets so close.

I feel bad for the animal.

7. bugthug

bugthug LawnSite Member
    from PA

How did you cook it?

8. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

I have a lot of deer around here but I don't think they will let me do that. Thanks for the pics.

9. grassmanak

grassmanak LawnSite Senior Member

the last animal i had that came that close got shot in the head with a 44mag, moose are sure tasty.

10. paolaken

paolaken LawnSite Senior Member

i saw a deer once that grew up at aq house with a couple of dogs and would chase the cars down the road with the dogs.