check out this grass......

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by mowerconsultant, May 1, 2001.

1. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

2. cajuncutter

cajuncutter LawnSite Senior Member

YIKES!!!! lose this web page....we could all go broke from this lol..unless ofcourse we all go into the installation business :D

3. joshua

joshua LawnSite Bronze Member

last year in a state playoff football game i played on something very similar to that stuff, it costs a ton of money. only thing about that stuff is its like astro turf, you fall it isn't very fun.

4. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

the only thing it doesnt have is the sweet smell of fresh cut grass after you cut it.

5. awm

awm LawnSite Gold Member

ill get the gun you drive the car.we gon have to nip this in the bud.lol

6. cos

cos LawnSite Addict

That would put us of bius for sure. lol I would prefer grass myself if I was the homeowner.

7. jrebeiro

jrebeiro LawnSite Member

my lawn looks like crap sometimes... I spend so much time cutting others i neglect my own

8. jay

jay LawnSite Member

They installed something like that here at a comercial account. Dosn't look like the pictures though you can tell its fake. I don't think it will last with the wear and tear and sun damage it will recieve over the years. Wander how it smells when it grows mold on it.

9. DeepDivot

DeepDivot LawnSite Member
    from Kansas

Don't think anyone has to worry about this stuff affecting the grass mowing business, it's too expensive. OTOH, genetically engineering grasses that only require mowing two or three times a year, well that's another story.