1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Check out this thread

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by LindblomRJ, Sep 4, 2007.

1. LindblomRJ

LindblomRJ LawnSite Silver Member

2. ampeg76

ampeg76 LawnSite Senior Member

yep, i saw that, maybe this will help some people out:

A pesticide is any substance or mixture of substances intended for preventing, destroying, repelling, or mitigating any pest. Pests can be insects, mice and other animals, unwanted plants (weeds), fungi, or microorganisms like bacteria and viruses. Though often misunderstood to refer only to insecticides, the term pesticide also applies to herbicides, fungicides, and various other substances used to control pests. Under United States law, a pesticide is also any substance or mixture of substances intended for use as a plant regulator, defoliant, or desiccant.
  3. Well we should do all we can do to help our fellow man, I mean not everybody has a map so how would they know what is what and who is who, not everybody has maps.
  4. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Especially not countries like Iraq and Africa.
  5. Tscape

Tscape LawnSite Bronze Member

THE Iraq. :laugh: :laugh:
  6. americanlawn

americanlawn LawnSite Fanatic
    from midwest

I'm sure it was an oversite on his part.

I replied to a post awhile back stating that 2-4D had dicamba in it. ric pointed out my mistake quicker than a New York hooker.:laugh: I was thinking of Mecamine-D rather than 2-4D. My bad. :rolleyes:
  7. LindblomRJ

LindblomRJ LawnSite Silver Member

I remberber that post a while back. BTW how fast is a New York hooker? That is something I don't know a thing about. :laugh: