check out THIS WALKBEHIND

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by proenterprises, Sep 25, 2003.

1. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

2. The Lawn Boy Pro

The Lawn Boy Pro LawnSite Bronze Member

I know tthat they make small utility tractors, riding mowers, and big tractors too, but not the W/B's!

3. work_it

work_it LawnSite Senior Member

Sure is ugly. I wonder how well it cuts.

4. mowdini

mowdini LawnSite Member

I think Ford stopped making this mower when they stopped making the Edsel. They kind of look alike!!!

5. yourlawnguy

yourlawnguy LawnSite Member

I demoed an Ariens commercial WB back in 1981 that looked very similar to that. Didn't like it much, you had to manhandle it thru turns.

6. work_it

Gads! You're probably around my age or older. Have you had to shake the dust from your toupee lately? lol Just kidding!

7. yourlawnguy

yourlawnguy LawnSite Member

Actually I'm 3 years older than you but still got all my hair and amazingly still get carded when buying beer, but I think thats only cuz they're so strict around here.

8. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Well, they are still making the large front decks, anyway. I had no idea they had a wb in their lineup. either.

9. work_it

Guess we're the lucky ones. I'm in the same boat, but it's more like a yaht when you're as fortunate as us. Didn't attend my last class reunion, but saw pictures. Everyone looks so much older than me since I have all my hair and no beer gut.