1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Check out Turf Mag /Lawnsite quotes

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Lanelle, Mar 16, 2001.

1. Lanelle

Lanelle LawnSite Bronze Member

Check out the latest Turf Mag. The Lawnsite article this month seems longer than usual and a picture that made me laugh is becoming famous. Maybe Paul has a future in photography! How many recoginize their own posts?
  2. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

Jodi was telling me about this article too. Before everyone jumps on me for getting credit for Paul's picture, read this thead. http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?threadid=10475&pagenumber=2

I gave Paul credit for it, but JimK must of forgot this. I told him, Paul took it and I posted it for him.

Anyway, I am anxious to see this anyway. I hear it is a big article. Also I got my first posts in the magazine, 2 of them. :D
  3. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

Yep, I was laughing when saw that pic. I had to immediately message Eric to see if he saw it. Yes Lawnsite got a nice amount of coverage this month in Turf.
  4. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

Did only two members here get Turf today? I think us Midwesterners are getting taken, we don't get our Turf magazine for about 2 days after you Easterners get yours. Makes me sad and blue. :(
  5. 1MajorTom

Could it be that Turf Magazine knows how special us ladies are, so they make sure we get the magazine first :)
  6. paul

paul Lawnsite Addict

I guess it's my fifteen minutes of fame:) or is that flame
  7. Vibe Ray

Vibe Ray LawnSite Senior Member

Hey Lanelle or Jodi, WHICH threads were in this month's Turf?
  8. 1MajorTom

9. Skookum

Skookum LawnSite Senior Member

I got mine today. The Lawnsite ad will boost the hits here!

BUT, Chuck what about the logo change? Never have heard about the ones I sent in. You really need one in a better format available for things like the Turf ad. The jpg or whatever was used is not going to cut it in the future. You need a crisp logo in those ads to show how CRISP this site is!
  10. HOMER

HOMER LawnSite Gold Member

I like the one about the old lady with the Scag stuck in her teeth!

Who said that?

Oh ya, that was mine!:D