Check this out!!!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by stripes, Sep 13, 2007.

1. stripes

stripes LawnSite Member

You know you want it! Diesel Power! :weightlifter: 2007 F-550 12' Dump, 2002 Reg. Cab 350, 2002 Crew Cab 350, 2004 Pace American Trailer.... 2002 Jeep not pictured.

2. ha305

ha305 LawnSite Member

Wait a minute.... Is that what i think it is.....Yes yes, 20 inch rims on the dump truck....SWEET.
  3. nice stuff. Wish i had some of that..
    i see your two pick-ups have the plows for them. The dumper looks like it doesnt tho, or am i just not seeing it.

4. IHusky

IHusky LawnSite Senior Member

That looks real good. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: What size tires are on that dually dump. I am running 285s on my dually but had to add 2 inch spacers. I am thinkin about going 315 next year.
  5. srl28

srl28 LawnSite Bronze Member

Jersey Plates? Am i right? Where ya from? Nice new dump there, wheres that from? Looks great, nice and neat, uniform and clean! Letter that trailer! That would really look amazing all together..Nice stuff
  6. stripes

stripes LawnSite Member

:gunsfirin Here is another one...

7. Guzman Properties

Guzman Properties LawnSite Senior Member

Nice lookin set up, CONGRATS!!!
  8. JG Landscaping

JG Landscaping LawnSite Member

Looks great! I'd hire ya!:laugh:
    I'm guessing you are in central to north Jersey because I don't think I've ever seen you around down south. Though I could be wrong. Got any pics of whats inside the trailer?
  9. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Hey,...that 550's door sign doesn't even have another sign behind it!:cool2:
  10. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

very good looking dump! how about some yellow iron to go with it