Check This Out

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by GreenAcresFertCo., Oct 9, 2007.

1. GreenAcresFertCo.

GreenAcresFertCo. LawnSite Member

2. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

LOL. What's funny - and a bit interesting, is that an outfit like yours will do CIRCLES in gross and profit around this big ol' cow.

3. whoopassonthebluegrass

whoopassonthebluegrass LawnSite Platinum Member

Yeah, but what about the giant-moving-billboard-factor???? And if you detail it right, people will only expect you to do front yards and to charge exorbitant amounts. LOL.

4. newz7151

newz7151 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Tejas

Wow, can't believe somebody would even be selling this.

Holes in the tanks and hoses cut.... Who wants to have to mess with replacing or trying to fix all that junk?

I like the "Right Address????" sign though.

5. GreenAcresFertCo.

Could you plug those holes and have them hold up, or are those tanks just junk, Were would you ever find the right size tanks to fit in there.

6. turfsolutions

turfsolutions LawnSite Senior Member

I thought it was funny that one of the pics shows a sticker saying RIGHT ADDRESS??? I guess they have had a few applications to non customers in their day.

7. RigglePLC

RigglePLC LawnSite Fanatic

8. lawnangel1

lawnangel1 LawnSite Senior Member
    from KY

Their old trucks are constantly on ebay being sold. I have yet to see one thats in decent shape, let alone working order.

9. GreenAcresFertCo.

I worked there, you would be amazed by some of these guys. I have to admit, I did it in my earlier days once or twice. Its different when your doing 30 houses a day and there all cookie cutters in the neighborhood, and trying to knock out an ungodly # everyday.

10. mkroher

mkroher LawnSite Senior Member

You can't plug the holes. It's polyethylene, which cannot be welded/glued. Once it's molded it can't be touched. Replacement tanks are relatively inexpensive.