Check this out

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by LAWNGODFATHER, Jan 9, 2003.

1. Phishook

Phishook LawnSite Bronze Member

nice.

any story to go with them.

2. SLS

SLS LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mars

Maybe the guy who was 'watering' the lawn became so excited when he flipped the 'water' truck that he 'watered' his drawers too...hence, the yellow pool? ;)

3. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

If you look in the lower right (upper right of the truck) you can still see a stream of fluid coming out of the truck.

If that had occurred here they would be wearing full chemical suits and HAZMAT would have built a dam around the truck. I did notice that they blocked up the rear tire just in case the truck tries to roll back upright though. Safety first!

4. No story, a buddy found them on the net, and we though to post the funny pics. I forgot i could post the IMG right up so here they are.

Now don't forget, the first one was TGCL and they self titled the pic "water lawn". How ironic.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. LAWNS AND MOWER

LAWNS AND MOWER LawnSite Bronze Member

One more reason why PROFESSIONALS should be doing this.

6. Expert Lawns

Expert Lawns LawnSite Silver Member

was this guy fired? if so, maybe he'd like to come work for me!! oh, wait, the whole i tipped over a truck thing....:rolleyes:

7. Gravely_Man

Gravely_Man LawnSite Silver Member

Richard and I live fairly near each other and I totally agree. Hazmat would have a field day if this occurred around here. They would of course clean up the mess but give you the bill right after the police finished handing out all of the citations.

Gravely_Man

8. KenH

KenH LawnSite Bronze Member
    from CT

The rollover was in Silver Springs, MD.;)