Check This Out

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by MOJO111, Sep 19, 2004.

1. MOJO111

MOJO111 LawnSite Member

2. Acute Cut

Acute Cut LawnSite Senior Member

Oh great, another Dodge wanna-be! :laugh: (j/k)
  3. HOMER

HOMER LawnSite Gold Member

Looks like a Dodge Hummer wanna be!

Don't think I'll be buying one to pull a mower or 3 around.

Kinda cute though.
  4. Nitro Junkie

Nitro Junkie LawnSite Member
    from va

LMFAO ! did you see at the bottom where it says "tow hitch extra cost" LOL !

SCAG POWER LawnSite Senior Member

First off what type of drivers license do you have to have to operiate this truck.Just how much do you think the insurance would be?

If you live in a subdivison just how long can you get a way with parking it,untill you are told to move it.How many gas cards would you need to keep that beast in fuel?????

The Ford Motor Company makes one also , i wounder just how much theor's is??? at that price it's just as much as a hum vee, i would rather have that truck than the hum vee. payup payup
  6. Mickhippy

Mickhippy LawnSite Platinum Member

Heres the family wagon version! What you cant bolw up, you can just blind them with the lights! :cool:

mega truck.gif
  7. ElephantNest

ElephantNest LawnSite Bronze Member
    from La.

No special license required. It gets 7mpg on diesel, Pricing ranges from $90,000 to $120,000. Tows 20 tons. Gotta get me one of those.
  8. meathead1134

meathead1134 LawnSite Senior Member

That truck is just a freightliner tractor with a pickup bed in nothing big. Something like that most likely will have air brakes so a special license will be needed. You will never be able to park that thing in a city to big. Plus you see the chrome things sticking out from the sides those are fuel tanks big dollars to fill those. Plus what in the heck are you going to use that for. The over sees gas producers will be laughing all the way to the bank stating stupid Americans. Just my .02
  9. KenH

KenH LawnSite Bronze Member
    from CT

I can see Arnold driving one around Ca. soon enough.
  10. CJ GreenScapes

CJ GreenScapes LawnSite Member
    from AL

It was just a matter of time. Its not a far stretch from the trucks of today...

BTW, I would love to have one to play around with - assuming I had an extra $100k to play with too!