check this trailer out

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Boycea, Oct 28, 2002.

1. Boycea

Boycea LawnSite Senior Member

2. greenman

greenman LawnSite Addict

How does that trailer work? Never seen one quite like that one.
  3. P&J Lawncare

P&J Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

There was one like that at the expo but the one at the expo was even better than that. I forget the price but it was alot more than $14,000.
  4. Ryan Lightning

Ryan Lightning LawnSite Senior Member
    from CA

It looks like a poor design with the wheels split like that? And do really need a goose neck with a trailer that small? (about 12.5) The hydralic door is a over kill and probally slow.
    But I bet the Walker owners out there would love something like it.
  5. Barkleymut

Barkleymut LawnSite Bronze Member

Take note all you rookie lawnboys. The reason that trailer is on EBAY is because the owner is now out of business. Why you ask? Because he spent $20,000 on a freakin trailer! My truck new in 98 cost about $18K. That trailer has got to be the worst investment ever. :dizzy: Me thinks someone out there in Arizona was getting into that peote when they bought that modern miracle in trailer technology.
  6. ksland

ksland LawnSite Senior Member

Seems like a cool trailer but thats a lot of wonga!:dizzy:
  7. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

Doesn't seem like it would hold a whole lot of clippings. Not much mower space either. For less half that money you could buy a new 16ft trailer, grain truck with hoist, and nice leaf vacumn. On top of that, make less trips to the dump.

8. Randy Scott

Randy Scott LawnSite Bronze Member

You guys should check this site out.
    I want to add a cabover truck next season for a dedicated mowing crew and have been considering a unit like this. It's a little pricey but would make cleanups and clippings a little easier to deal with. I am tired of the truck and trailer for mowing. It's hard to access some properties the bigger I get. This truck would be dedicated to mowing or cleanup work only so I'm not concerned about it for anything else.
  9. Guido

Guido LawnSite Silver Member

My thoughts exactly!! ;)
  10. Guido

Guido LawnSite Silver Member

Definetly looks like a good idea for a cabover IF its being used for an all mowing crew. I like it more lifting full grass catchers, etc.

Looks like a good product.