Check writing software

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by SLMGT, Feb 23, 2013.

1. SLMGT

SLMGT LawnSite Member

Does anyone use software for check writing. In particular, payroll checks so they have a professional "check stub" with required deductions listed. I don't use quick books as of yet and just wondered if anyone used anything else. Thanks.:usflag:

2. dnc19694339

dnc19694339 LawnSite Member

this might not help you much but i use a payroll service which has what you are looking for. This way they keep track and pay the payroll taxes for me and i have one less thing to worry about.

For me its worth the monthly cost

3. kandalawncaremgr

kandalawncaremgr LawnSite Member

I use checksoft home and business. It seems to work great for me. Print my own checks and have my bank, savings, credit cards all in there software. Its very affordable too. It works by itself or if you decided to use quickbooks or quicken its compatible. Also easy to use

4. zturncutter

zturncutter LawnSite Bronze Member

Why not just use your banks online bill pay, most banks offer it. They print and mail the checks or pay certain vendors via Electronic funds transfer. At the end of the month download the statement into quickbooks, reconcile and you are done. No checks to buy, no postage, no envelopes.