checks

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by jman00, Oct 30, 2001.

1. jman00

jman00 LawnSite Member

does anyone out there know of a place where you can get checks with mowers on them. i dont want the place where you send them a pic and they charge $25 for one book. any help would be appreciated.

2. HOMER

HOMER LawnSite Gold Member

NNNNNNNNnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooo.

3. Do you actually think your "vendors" actually care what your checks look like?

Who are you trying to impress?

A minimum wage clerk that posts payments all day?

4. bubble boy

bubble boy LawnSite Bronze Member

why not put your logo on your cheques? i have always wanted to do that but never got aroung to it. my company name printed just looks plain

5. trimmasters

trimmasters LawnSite Senior Member

I'm with lawrence on this one, I think what it comes down to is no one would care, so why not spend the money on something that will incress production or something like that

6. jman00

jman00 LawnSite Member

thanks for jumping on that one really quick, but i guess no one is so absorbed into the mowing lifestyle that it seeps into every facet of their lives. the checks are for my amusement. its like wearing your dixie chopper shrit or hat, or your exmark hat around. most people dont even care or know what this stuff is but its for your satisfaction. thats the only reason i would like some checks with mowers on them. thanks guys!

7. hubb

hubb LawnSite Member

I have Versa-Check and I put a logo on my own checks that I print.

check.jpg

8. Computer printed checks. Make them yourself.

LGF:blob1:

9. Guido

Guido LawnSite Silver Member

Unless you can add something for very little to no cost to your home made checks, it's a waste of your money. You now you run the lawnmower's, your bank and other merchants probbly know too: They don't need pictures.

It can't help you out any, so just think of it as you spending your profit's on this expense.

10. SCL

SCL LawnSite Senior Member

Aw Guido come on now. Let's humor this guy for a minute. I'm sure his next thread will be about where to purchase PJ's with little string trimmers:cool: Sorry jman, just had to take that shot. In all seriousness you could try www.ChecksUnlimited.com and see if they could help. But i gotta tell ya, they tried to upcharge me for script writing and I see no purpose in having anything fancier than the basics. It all spends the same.