Chevy 2007, w/ Boss V plow $$$

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by meets1, Oct 16, 2007.

1. meets1

meets1 LawnSite Gold Member

What is this truck worth.

Lt1 pkg, white, HD2500, Boss V-Plow, 101 miles??

It is new on a dealer lot. Deeply discounted - or so they say!

2. grassmanak

grassmanak LawnSite Senior Member

reg cab? engine?

3. meets1

reg cab, 6.0 engine

4. tthomass

tthomass LawnSite Gold Member
    from N. VA

Take the sticker price, remove 15% and you're good. You may have to go 14% but they'll do it. When you are getting up to walk out the door you will basically be asked what will it take for you, or in my case, 'not to go look at that GMC'.....I named my price, 15% and they took it.

They took the $3500 rebate off my truck and another $500......before I did anything. He should have known he was in trouble when I started to laugh a little haha. 'What do you want me to do, give it to you? I gave you another $500 off.' I said yeah, you threw that at me before I hardly sat down, we're just gett'n started buddy!

5. grassmanak

grassmanak LawnSite Senior Member

ive seen $45,000 trucks marked down to as low as 30K, it all depends on how bad they want to get rid of it i guess. What is the sticker price?

6. daveyo

daveyo LawnSite Senior Member
    from N.J.

Thats a great question Im in negotiations for a F450, 07 diesel rugby body dump. They started out at $43,832 0% financing minus Ford rebates $2000 so total is 41,832 I said no. Three days later they call me and say 40,931 I said no that was four days ago I still havent had a counter offer. Hope this helps

7. GravelyGuy

GravelyGuy LawnSite Silver Member
    from Indiana

You may try going to Edmunds.com and using their true market value calculator. I really don't know how accurate it is, but at this point it sounds like you need something to go off of. If you do some research there are some really good websites online with car buying/negotiating tips.

8. Crusis

Crusis LawnSite Member

My truck was just over $40K new, and I paid $30900 for it. It was an '06 as the '07s were coming out. The rebate was only $1500, if I'd been smart and waited longer I probably could have saved another $2K, but you have to take the leap at some point.

9. ULTIMATE LAWN SERVICE

ULTIMATE LAWN SERVICE LawnSite Member

I Would Asume It Is The Classic Model ? I Bought A New One Last Yr With Discount And A 8.5 V- Western Out The Door $24,000 Which I Thought Was A Good Deal Now This Yr Same Truck Is 23,000 There Offering To Me Work Truck Model ,lt1 Opackage Is A 1,400 Option

Hope That Helps

10. meets1

This truck is the new design - dealer used it here and there and installed the BOSS V-plow on it. It is the old style Boss V - not the new one for 08. There wasn't a sticker in the window as they dealership uses it. I am not sure what the V-plow is worth?

They have 0% for 60 months. I am a farm bureau member that equals $500 and my GM card has some money. Either take the 0% or $3500 cash back?

I am thinking of a price around 26 - 27K. They have had the truck since it came out in 07 so it has been sitting there a while.