1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Chevy C20 Pics

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by KS_Grasscutter, Dec 3, 2006.

1. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

Here are some pics of the 1984 C20 that I bought last week and paid WAY too much money for...

Anyway, it is a 1984 with 87,700 miles. It is the HD version with the 350 and 8600 GVWR. Original paint (that i feel is in dang good shape), new tires, brand new dual exhaust. The odd thing about it is that I am almost positive it gets better fuel economy then my Ranger does... cant really figgure that out at all.

12-03 C20 1.jpg

12-03 C20 2.jpg

12-03 C20 3.jpg

12-03 C20 4.jpg

12-03 C20 5.jpg

2. KS_Grasscutter

More pics. Also a picture of my Dixon on my trailer.

12-03 C20 6.jpg

12-03 C20 7.jpg

12-03 Dixon.jpg

3. BUCKEYE MOWING

BUCKEYE MOWING LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks like a nice truck ....take care if it and it will last a long time and take care of you ....Good Luckl !

4. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Is it a 4x4? Looks nice! If you dont mind saying, what did it cost you?

5. nmez21

nmez21 LawnSite Senior Member

I really like it. Very nice shape. Good luck with it, it should last you a long time- my dad's old one racked up 220,000 before we sold it.

6. KS_Grasscutter

No, it isnt 4x4. Really wish it was, but really DONT need 2 4x4 trucks (still have the ranger). I paid a little over $4000. WAY too much, but I really like it, so I am happy.

7. DSLND

DSLND LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice truck man! I really like the older style chevy's! Do u have or plan on getting a plow for it? If i were u i'd drive the ranger to school and then you could letter up the Chevy and use it as your work truck and mayb if ur storage unit is big enough leave everything hooked up! That would be awesome! Congrats! -Mitch-

8. FearThisDeere

FearThisDeere LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks great!

9. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

i love the older chevys:) nice:clapping:

10. AL Inc

AL Inc LawnSite Bronze Member

I like those older Chevys too. That is a nice truck. My first truck was an 86 GMC C3500. It was pretty beat when I got it, but I used it for about 4 years, it was a great start for me. Beleive it or not, that truck is still on the road! I still see it around. Good luck with your truck, I'm sure it will serve you well.