Chevy Colorado

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by Moose's Mowing, Sep 1, 2013.

1. SRT8

SRT8 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from CA

what's your budget? I would get a 2 door Duramax. We get like 18mpg on ours. They last a forever and can tow just about anything you may need.

2. Moose's Mowing

Moose's Mowing LawnSite Senior Member

I don't need another pickup. I've got two already. I just use that little yoyo for my highway commute to my real job. So my budget is whatever I can sell that car for. The only thing is, is that that little putput gets 36mpg. I just look really gay in it. Can't beat the mileage tho. I've used my wife's little Rav 4 but it doesn't like the boat trailer going up any kind of hill. I'd like to have a little car that can handle a 3000lb boat and still get good mileage, hold 4 adults for fishing trips and still be economical to run 60 miles per day.... I guess that's impossible. So I think I've decided to keep my gay little putput, use the cummins quad cab for my fishing trips and use the Heavy Chevy for work.....I'm hard to please. I like that Colorado. Sharp looking little truck, but the mileage isn't all that great and I've read a lot of bad things about them. Too bad, Chevy mighta had something with that truck but it sounds like they crapped the bed on it's design.

3. DA Quality Lawn & YS

DA Quality Lawn & YS LawnSite Fanatic

Could get a Dakota with the V6? Much better mid size than a Colorado.

4. Bumpmaster

Bumpmaster LawnSite Fanatic

Moose, check out this coal rollen Colorado.

Picture 258.jpg