Chevy Silverado

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Rons Rightway Lawncare, Oct 17, 2006.

1. Rons Rightway Lawncare

Rons Rightway Lawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

I am selling my truck. It is a 2005 Chevy Silverado 1500, regular cab with shortbox. Engine is 4.8 liter V-8, automatic transmission. Air conditioning, Cruise control, ABS, Cloth split reclining seat with removable center console. Window Tint, Bed liner, Toolbox, Vent Visors, Bug Delfector, Splash Guards/Mud Flaps, Black Rubber heavy duty washable floor mats, Trailer towing package. Truck has 19 thousand and change for miles and was purchased new last year by me.

Truck is spotless, not a ding or dent or scratch, interior looks brand new, truck drives great. Gets over 20 mpg on the highway and nearly 20 around town.

Truck stickered for over 20 grand when I bought it, asking for payoff on the truck which is around 13,100$ currently. I can send pictures of whatever you want to see on it, It is very clean and is basically a new truck for ALOT less than new.

If you want it, Come and get it!!!! Or please pass on to anyone you know that might could use a truck, I would appreciate it. It is a economical truck, gets better gas milage than a V-6 yet can tow or haul a heavy load.

IMG_1427.JPG

2. Chop Stuff Up

Chop Stuff Up LawnSite Senior Member

is that your plane?

3. Rons Rightway Lawncare

Used to be... I sold it and got a different one not too long ago.

4. Total.Lawn.Care

Total.Lawn.Care LawnSite Senior Member

Ron, why are you selling your truck. I remember seeing posts of when you got it. Did not seem that long ago...

5. tthomass

tthomass LawnSite Gold Member
    from N. VA

is that a Cap or RV4? Pitts too? You fly them??

6. Rons Rightway Lawncare

You must got me confused with someone else.... I bought the Silverado last summer, and only joined this site a month or two ago.

I am selling it cause I just jumped off a cliff and bought a Isuzu cabover with a landscape body. Which..... is not a cheap way to get your mowers moved around! Property Tax quote is WAY higher than for a regular truck of the same dollar value, insurance is slightly more with less benifits, gas milage will be worse, and payment for me will be 200$ more per month. Sure hope I end up liking the Isuzu :dizzy:

7. Rons Rightway Lawncare

That was a RV-4. The tail in the hangar is the rear end of a Clipped Wing Challenger ultralight that belongs to one of my friends - and also customer! - he only flys it once or twice a year, but I am free to fly it whenever, so it is sorta mine! :usflag:

I sold the RV-4 - big mistake as that plane was THE best plane I have flown ever - and bought a Rans S-10 Sakota. Go to www.Rans.com and check out the specs on the S-10.

8. Total.Lawn.Care

Total.Lawn.Care LawnSite Senior Member

I have a freind on this site and in my area that got an Izuzu cabover and it has been great for his business, especially running accounts in town. He says that he got better milage with the Izuzu vs. the Truck Trailer. It is also easier to manuver around town than the truck trailer combo. I think you will enjoy it. I would like one, but right now, my personal truck is my business truck as well. Can't switch yet. Good Luck

9. tthomass

tthomass LawnSite Gold Member
    from N. VA

i fly RC and have been to several airshows.......had a 28% Cap 232, 33% Ultimate Bipe, 33% Edge 540, 25% Ultimate Pitts

college + new business i haven't flown much in a while but hope to change that soon..........too bad just not full scale

10. CAROLINA MOWER

CAROLINA MOWER LawnSite Member

what's up ron, your pro-dealer, brad