Chik-fil-a Commercial Bid?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Poontamer, Jun 8, 2011.

1. Poontamer

Poontamer Banned

Have an opportunity to bid out a chikfila for lawn care yearly,What would yoy charge for the ones you have seen? It ha alot of viburnams and will use 21 wb for curbed grass.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. B&GLandscaping

B&GLandscaping LawnSite Member

$100 each service? You could figure that number to include taking care of everything. :confused:

3. siclmn

siclmn LawnSite Senior Member

I just looked up chickfila. It's a fast food chicken chain. I had no idea what you were talking about.

4. flatlander42

flatlander42 LawnSite Silver Member

never seen one either...

No way they would all be the same...right?

5. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

These threads are great aren't they?

There is NO WAY for someone else to price it for you. You have to know what your company needs to make and apply that. Not every place is the EXACT same shape/size.

How would you price it if there was NO internet or other devices that would just tell you how much? How would you price a job period? Pricing jobs is part of YOUR job to know and understand. Why ask others to do that for you? It's not because you're lazy is it?

6. Poontamer

Poontamer Banned

I live in florida and theres alot of chilfila.s here I bid it at $450 monthly just seeing if anyone was same ball park range
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

newbs are funny lol

8. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

Really guys? I stop at 3 different ones almost daily for my free sweet tea refills. One has nothing but mulch and a few box woods. Another has about 2000 ft of viburnum hedge and the last has dry creek rock beds and color pockets. NONE of them had any grass. If you don't have your bidding skills perfected a commercial account is not for you.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. Mikegyver

Mikegyver LawnSite Bronze Member

How did you get the opportunity to bid? Yellow book? Mailer?
    Mike

10. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

He ate a chicken sandwich.