Chilehead says, "This is the BIG ONE."

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Chilehead, Oct 7, 2013.

1. gcbailey

gcbailey LawnSite Silver Member
    from WV

I'd like an update now! haha. It's been a couple of weeks, is it what you thought it would be? More, less?

2. Chilehead

Chilehead LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Stockbridge, GA

It's a breeze. Lots of leaves to contend with, but fairly average in terms of tasks needing done. I do have to pause with my machines VERY OFTEN due to oblivious students all the time.

3. TheLugNutZ

TheLugNutZ LawnSite Senior Member

great to hear, subscribed for future updates!

4. gcbailey

from WV

Like the kind wearing ear buds and not paying attention while they walk into traffic?

5. Will P.C.

Will P.C. LawnSite Senior Member

Congrats mate. You can grab a hotdog at the Varsity for lunch now! Be careful around that area as one of the worst large ghettos in Atl is in walking distance of Tech. I am sure you have seen the bums sleeping the Coke park.

6. Chilehead

Chilehead LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Stockbridge, GA

Exactly. It's a wonder these kids don't get hit by a car.

7. gcbailey

from WV

I've had homeowners and neighbors almost run over me or my guys backing out of driveways or pulling in from the street not paying attention.

8. JTE

JTE LawnSite Member
    from TN

What was all this "corporate" "internationally recognized" talk? I mean I guess they technically are internationally recognized...

but seriously, congrats from a former oblivious student that used to ignore the groundskeepers when walking like it was my job. "Nope, you're not mowing that section of the quad until I saunter my hungover ass on through. In fact I think I'll stand here for a minute and look at my phone in spite of the fact that you're staring right at me. Doodlee-doo"

9. inHaliburton

inHaliburton LawnSite Member

Congrats! Will follow this thread for updates.