Anyone familiar with "Grub Busters" products in their local garden centers knows that you place the product (nematodes) in a sprayer bottle that attaches to a garden hose and the nematodes are siphoned from the bottle into the running water. anyways, does the residential water present any significant dangers to the nematodes? i've read before that when you are spraying water from household supply the chlorine will generally just evaporate if you use a spray pattern that disperses the water and produces mist (worst of all, i can't remember where i read that, so i can't double-check it). so using a fan spray pattern, would the nematodes be safe???