choices choices

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by barcode148, Aug 9, 2006.

1. barcode148

barcode148 LawnSite Member

i was surfing the net last night and came accross the quick 36 package deals. after figuring out saving it isnt enough to worry about but it made me think of what i could get with the extra money so here are my choices

1. buy the quick 36 samurai, the landscaper pro pack (4.15 cu in bag, gator blades, mulch kit, and Complete Service Pack which includes an Extra Set of High-Lift Blades, Deck Belts, Deck Idlers, Idler Springs and a Complete Spindle Assembly),a sulky, a stihl fs90r or srm-260 trimmer, and either (lesco spreader or shindaiwa rs76s spreader) or (echo hc-180 hedge trimmer, kawasaki double sided hedge trimmer, or shindaiwa dh2510-24 hedge trimmer
    cost: $3924.00 before tax and shipping

or

2. by lesco 48'' hydro fixed deck wb, bag kit, mulch kit, and sulky
    cost: $4055.00 before tax

take into account i have an echo straight shaft trimmer, a stihl handheld blower, a toro pp mower, a john deere 21'' mower. my buddy has new stihl equipment including a hedge trimmer. also i am worried about warranty issues with the quick 36. the lesco dealer is about 20 min. from my house and has a very good reputation with a full mechanic, and almost every lco has a lesco hydro wb on their trailer. i have never seen a quick 36 around my area. so should i take the gamble with the warranty with the quick 36 or not?

thanks

2. barcode148

actually totally price in hand

for the quick 36 samurai package is $4047.00

for the lesco 48 inch hydro and accessories is $4296.55

3. barcode148

also how do you turn on the quick with a sulky?

anyone?

4. Thirdpete

Thirdpete LawnSite Member
    from Chicago

carefully.

5. barcode148

anything else. is it even worth looking at the stuff i mentioned in my own little samurai package or should i just go with the lesco.

6. barcode148

bump. please

7. WJW Lawn

WJW Lawn LawnSite Bronze Member

I own a Samurai....GREAT MACHINE! Get it!

8. jazak

jazak LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

It really depends on what you need. If you nead new handhelds and don't have any big accounts then the Quick 36 is the way to go. If you want to get done faster and have a true hydro mower then go with the 48" Lesco.

9. barcode148

i really dont need new handhelds and my yards are around 1/2 to 1 acre so i really should just look at the lesco?

thanks