Votes: 11 12.0%
  • Scag 27 hp liquid cooled

Votes: 19 20.7%
  • other

Votes: 27 29.3%

Choose a Mower

2K views 13 replies 14 participants last post by  dcondon 
#1 ·
I've narrowed my choices to 3 zero turn 60"+ mowers. Which would you choose based on your experiences considering performance, maintenance and price?

Exmark 27 HP liquid cooled
Scag 27 HP liquid cooled
Lesco 25 HP

#2 ·
Are these brand new '06 mowers? Because I don't see a 27 HP L/C mower for Exmark...

#3 ·
I recently purchased an Exmark Rider,it was a leftover 2005 model.We also have a Scag w/b and love it,one of the best cutting machine's we use.Their riders are fantastic as well.While I have never used a Lesco Rider before I do know people in the business that own them and like them.For the money I don't think you can go wrong with a Lesco Rider.They are cheaper price wise then the other two mowers listed by far,so if it come down to price for you stick with the Lesco.

#6 ·
Exmark XS 31 HP

#10 ·
John Deere Z traks

#12 ·
I think basically most machines are good, its all in how good of a dealer you have and how close they are.

I know my dealer gives me a brand new loaner whenever mine is down.

#13 ·
I have 2 - 2005 Exmark 27HP L/C ZTR. Love them and wouldn't trade them for any other mower on the market. I guess since 2005 was the last year for the 27 HP L/C models, I will keep these until they rust down.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.