Christmas Cards - to Clients??

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Sword, Nov 28, 2004.

1. Sword

Sword LawnSite Member

Thinking about sending out some x-mas/holiday greeting cards to my 50 res. clients... Never done this before?

Persuming some of you guys do this... do you just send one generic card to everyone?

Do you bring up next season in your little msg. - or strictly have "Season Greetings"???

Any templates???

2. turf hokie

turf hokie LawnSite Silver Member

I am doing a generic Season's Greeting. No mention of next season. To many chances with different religions to do Christmans, Hannakah etc.

Got them thru a catalog that does them for you. They put your Company name at the bottom. Cool designs on the front specific to your business.

3. Husky03

Husky03 LawnSite Senior Member

I just sent my holiday cards out the day after Thanksgiving. I went to a place called Factory Card Outlet. They had boxes of cards that said season's greetings. I paid like $12 for 18 cards. They were nice cards. In the card I wrote thanks for the service yada yada and signed it. I would not send cards that say Merry Christmas because of religion. There is no sense in taking a chance of pissing one of your customers off about religion. :)

4. Sword

Sword LawnSite Member

what is the link to the catalgue???

5. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

6. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

I usually order mine through Thayer greetings. I have just a general seasons greetings. Like stated above, I don't want to offend anyone with a Christmas card.

7. turf hokie

turf hokie LawnSite Silver Member

8. YardPro

YardPro LawnSite Gold Member

we only keep about 65 residential clients. we only send cards to the best 50.

i also hand write them a note, as i know them all pretty well.

our best res. client also gets sent a card to his dog. He is fanatical about his dog.

9. twwlawn

twwlawn LawnSite Senior Member

I send them out every year.

10. matthew horner

matthew horner LawnSite Senior Member

I also send them out every year, and am not afraid or concerned to put my name on a Merry Christmas card. Thats what the holiday is afterall. Geez.