Christmas Cards, Where to Buy Them

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by FatherandSon, Nov 15, 2002.

1. FatherandSon

FatherandSon LawnSite Member

We would like to send Christmas Cards to our customers this year. Can anyone tell us where we could buy cards that have a lawn mowing type logo on them? Would like something that reflects the business. As always thanks in advance for your help.
  2. bruces

bruces LawnSite Senior Member

Check NEBS.

Web site is WWW.NEBS.COM
  3. mowerman90

mowerman90 LawnSite Bronze Member

Haved you thought of making your own? I used to buy cards custom made from my local print shop. They were very very expensive. Then I bought the blank cards from Wal-Mart. The ones that have a pic on the front but are blank inside so that you can run them through your printer and include whatever verse you want. They work pretty well and look even better than the custom ones from the print shops. The last couple of years I've been using MS Publisher to either make my own cards entirely from card stock, or this last year I sent Xmas postcards made from cardstock using an Avery template. They are by far the cheapest, yet they still convey your feelings and look pretty good.
  4. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator
    Click on product catalog
    Then greeting cards.

I like the one with the snowman pushing the lawnmower.
  5. ProMo

ProMo LawnSite Bronze Member

ive seen them at lesco
  6. Expert Lawns

Expert Lawns LawnSite Silver Member

i'm going with NEBS this year. they sent me a catalog a few months ago with cards in it
  7. gene gls

gene gls LawnSite Gold Member

8. Tom023

Tom023 LawnSite Member

Try I'm not very familiar with the sight, but i do know they have a ton of stuff like this (for probably a reasonable fee)- they specialize in marketing graphics for the Green Industry. Actually, there is even a forum on lawnsite (listed under manufacturer sponsored forums) for turfmarketing! The self-made ones sound like a better way to go though: granted you have the necessary software and abilities.
    Good Luck!
    - Tom
  9. FatherandSon

FatherandSon LawnSite Member

Once again this site is so helpful. Thank you all for the info and I have now ordered the cards. Keep up the good work and I hope I can help you all also.
  10. Expert Lawns

Expert Lawns LawnSite Silver Member

fatherandson. something you may want to think about...... not everyone celebrates Christmas. you may want to go with a seasonal or holiday card, not necessarily Christmas :)