christmas cards

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Gmgbo, Nov 22, 2004.

1. Gmgbo

Gmgbo LawnSite Senior Member

are u guys sending out xmas cards to your accounts....if you are what do u write?

2. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Former Moderator

Thank them for the opportunity to be of service and wish them a safe happy holiday season.

3. ajmctree

ajmctree LawnSite Member

We've done it the last couple of years and it seems to go over well .
    I would guess out of all we send out we recieve close to 70% to 80% call back come spring for the services we provide .
    As for what we say it would usually state something like "thanks for supporting MALT Ventures and we look forward to hearing from you in the spring... then we all sign it .( something like that ,my wife takes care of it and i sign)

4. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

yea, then clean thier leaves for free, and put them around a tree. that's the way we do it here...in jersey

5. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Former Moderator

Nice troll, but I ain't playing today.

6. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

In the past I have sent them out to the better customers not sure if I am going to this year or not.

7. RICHIE K

RICHIE K LawnSite Senior Member

MY WIFE ALWAYS SENDS OUT XMAS CARDS THIS IS WHAT SHE WROTE LAST YEAR, " ONCE AGAIN ANOTHER SEASON HAS PAST. AT THIS TIME WE WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU ALL OF YOU FOR A FANTASTIC SEASON AND FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT. WE HOPE ALL OF YOU HAVE A HAPPY AND HEALTHY HOLIDAY SEASON."

GOD BLESS,

RICHIE, NADIA AND THE STAFF @ KULAK & COMPANY

RICHIE K

www.kulakandcompany.com :blob3:

8. the scaper

the scaper LawnSite Senior Member

'Hope you have a merry Christmas and a happy new year" .... and I actually mean it for some of them!

9. twwlawn

twwlawn LawnSite Senior Member

Sent them out every year to all my customers, I thank them for their business and look forward to service their lawn in the coming spring.
    twwlawn

10. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

LMAO :) ....sorry Jodi

Send out cards usually the end of November beginning of December with a thank you and a coupon instead for a % or $ off a particular service