Christmas letter to Chamber members

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by dsmrolla06, Dec 8, 2005.

1. dsmrolla06

dsmrolla06 LawnSite Senior Member

Im writing a letter to the Chamber of Commerce members to introduce myself to them, and get my name out there a little. Any suggestions or comments would be great, thanks.

"As a new member of the Greater Elkhart Chamber of Commerce, we would like to introduce ourselves and wish everyone a merry Christmas and happy holidays! We provide lawn care to small and large businesses alike across Elkhart County. Our focus is on customer service and making the lawn care process as simple and hassle-free as possible to you.

We look forward to being an active member in the Chamber and having the great networking opportunities and friendships with business professionals like you. We hope to be able to do business with you in the future and look forward to talking to you.

Sincerly,

Cameron Dull
    ProEdge LawnCare
    (574) 296-1000
    cdull@proedgelawncare.com"

2. DiscoveryLawn

DiscoveryLawn LawnSite Senior Member

Looks good to me

3. dsmrolla06

Im going to have my company logo on it and maybe a business card stapled to it as well. Im also going to come up with one for new and renewing members.

4. dsmrolla06

Ok i reworded the letter. Could i get some feedback from some of you please?

"As a new member of the Greater Elkhart Chamber of Commerce, we ProEdge LawnCare would like to introduce ourselves and wish everyone a merry Christmas and happy holidays!

ProEdge is a lawn care provider that is dedicated to our customer's needs. We know how important your company's image is to you and your clients, and are committed to making your lawn and landscape its very best all year round. We believe that lawn care should be as simple and hassle-free as possible for you. Let us show you why we have the edge over the competition.

We look forward to being an active member in the Chamber and having the great networking opportunities and friendships with business professionals like you. We look forward to doing business with you in the future."

5. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

<Table width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDF"><TR><TD><font color="#000000">Have a tax question? Need free business advice? Ask our experts. Click Here </font></TD></TR></Table>
    Hi dsmrolla06,

Very nice. Let us know how it turns out :)

<table width=100%>
    <tr bgcolor="#C0C0C0"><td align=left><a HREF="http://www.gophersoftware.com/?ref=1">Download and try Gopher Free for 30 days.</a><BR>See if we can help you.</td><TD align="center"></td><td>[​IMG]</td></tr></table>
    <center>Free Web Templates. Make your own logo Free.</center>