1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Christmas Lights

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by jeffex, Dec 17, 2002.

1. jeffex

jeffex LawnSite Bronze Member

The only ones I do are my own but some of the big Co.s do Shopping centers. I talked to a guy from Chapel Valley last week {award winning landscape in our area] an he said they do more every year. Anyone do Lighting? How about your own house

2k2xmas.jpg

2. Ground Master

Ground Master LawnSite Senior Member

I did 15 paid installations this year......search for previous posts, theres more info there. Tom

3. jeffex

jeffex LawnSite Bronze Member

2001 lights

this.jpg

4. GLS

GLS LawnSite Bronze Member

I'll get some pics of my house up later tonite. This year, I did 3 houses, but they are people I know well and they provide the lights.

5. Looks Wierd its been awhile since ive seen a house with lights but no snow.

6. GLS

GLS LawnSite Bronze Member

Are those red/white/blue rope lights jeffex? I like em.

Here's mine:

lights.jpg

7. vipermanz

vipermanz LawnSite Bronze Member

i'll get some pics of my 5,650 outdoor lights,

8. AztlanLC

AztlanLC LawnSite Bronze Member

That's a real nice 0ryan0, How much power those light consume? any idea?

9. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Ask the guy what it costs him more in insurance to do them, and if he's telling you the truth, he'll tell you BIG money. Inquire about it. This is one - expensive - policy. Unless you're a tree trimmer that already has aerial type coverage, it's alot. Even if you have it, a whole different venue is opened up when you're hooking up something that is going to be hooked into the resident's owner's electrical system. The liability is WAY more than what some people take for granted.

10. Turfdude

Turfdude LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey OryanO,

Are you related to Clarke W Griswold?? LOL :D
    Seriously - looks great!

Bob