Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by sglawn, Oct 20, 2004.

1. sglawn

sglawn LawnSite Member

I am going to send my customers Christmas Cards this year and haven't been able to find any Cards that have anything to do with mowing landscaping etc. I know they are out there because a friend of mine had a catalog with 2 cards in them that had to do with the green industry. But neither one of us remember what the catalog was called. If you guys know where i can get some or know a catalog name that would have them please let me know. I appreciate any replies!

2. JustMowIt

JustMowIt LawnSite Senior Member

We have custom post cards (for 23 cent stamp) printed because it is an opportunity to write a little message on the card, remind them they are still a customer & roll in the Xmas greetings. We use Here is the Link . These are full color for the best price we have found. We use cards for door hangers at 3 cents each for 100,000, just stick them in the crack of the door.

1000 cards are $169, so if you could design a generic design to use multiple years? Anyway, I hope this helps someone, because I spent a lot of time finding a reasonable 4 color price.
  3. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

Might check these guys out...about $300 less than what you are paying now. I don't know their quality first hand, but I am fixing to find out, they are being delivered today. I ordered 1000 for $135 ($149 with shipping). Seems they have some decent pricing for low or high runs.

For medium size runs I use

As far as Christmas cards go...I will have to get back on that one. Team Gopher recommended someone last year and they were pretty affordable.
  4. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

Took a little searching for that 'ol thread, but I found it. Might check them out. Order early and they are discounted.
  5. sglawn

sglawn LawnSite Member

thanks guys i appreciate your time.
  6. Fantasy Lawns

Fantasy Lawns LawnSite Bronze Member

Cards Direct Rocks
  7. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Another thing to consider, if you don't me saying, is that you might want to go with a general holiday card, such as happy holidays or season's greetings, rather than Christmas. There are certain religeons and ethnicitys that don't celebrate Christmas.
  8. Gravely_Man

Gravely_Man LawnSite Silver Member

Joe again stole my thunder on this one. I personally go with CardÂ’s Direct and get the generic Seasons Greetings cards. I have a lot of different countries represented on my client list.