Christmass Cards

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by PRECISION LC, Dec 9, 2002.

1. PRECISION LC

PRECISION LC LawnSite Member

HOW MANY OF YOU SEND CHRISTMASS CARDS TO YOUR CUSTOMERS. WHAT DO YOU SAY, DO YOU SEND ANY GIFTS OR GIFT CERTIFICATES.
    THANKS KYLE

2. Expert Lawns

Expert Lawns LawnSite Silver Member

I just sent mine out today. but mine were "Holiday Greeting" cards. not everyone celebrates christmas. maybe you should get Holiday Greeting cards or something along those lines. unless you know all your customers that well. just my two cents.

Happy Holidays!

3. visions landscape

visions landscape LawnSite Member

Hey kyle,
    Leesa gets our cards at the Hallmark in Andover , then takes them to a printer and they print our name on them . thats the best way I have found to buy them.
    sorry I didnt get back to you on that snow account. I was so busy I just didnt think abouit anymore that day

Rich

4. SLS

SLS LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mars

5. we send out cards .99% of our custormers are christains but we send out some that say holiday greetings are something to that effect as not to offend our jewish and a few arab and indian custormers . Im sure it would not offend them i know many of there fairly well ,but we dont take chance it might.

6. landsc8peman

landsc8peman LawnSite Member
    from SC

Christmas cards are a nice way of saying thanks..........i have sent them out every i have been in business.....i typically say thank you for your business or happy holiays , seasons greetings etc. i agree with others who say not to say anything that may offend someone else............good luck tim

7. crawdad

crawdad LawnSite Bronze Member

I cannot see how "Merry Christmas" can offend someone. It seems everyone is encouraged to be proud of who/what they are as long as they are not white, heterosexual, and or Christian.
    Crawdad, straight white Christian.

8. SCL

SCL LawnSite Senior Member

Amen to crawdad. Can I say "amen"?

9. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

We send a holiday greetings card and usually add a hand written message thanking them for the opportunity to work with them that year, and that we would look forward to another season. Simple, and people appreciate it. VIP clients usually get a gift certificate of some sort - movie passes, free holiday wreath, etc...

10. LAWNS AND MOWER

LAWNS AND MOWER LawnSite Bronze Member

Here's a topic never discussed before. Do a search using "christmas cards" as your key words. Please get rid of the CAPS!!!!!