Chrome rims 4 ZTR?!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Vibe Ray, May 19, 2002.

1. Vibe Ray

Vibe Ray LawnSite Senior Member

Any1 have chrome rims 4 their ZTR? I saw a guy askin' this in the eXmark forum and and I was curious how many here are cool enough to pull this off!

2. MikeLT1Z28

MikeLT1Z28 LawnSite Bronze Member

i think with all the dust we get in they'd scratch in no time. it wouldn't be hard, all you have to do is take them to a shop that repairs wheels and have them dipped.

3. Vibe Ray

how much would that cost. I undestand the dust factor, but maybe if they weren't just normal ZTR wheels dipped, but a fancier design wheel. U know, like on cars? Something to catch the eye

4. MikeLT1Z28

MikeLT1Z28 LawnSite Bronze Member

not sure what they charge for it. but it can be done. custom wheels could be done also. i have seen a bunch of golf carts at the race track with custom wheels on them, so i am sure there'd be something to fit on a ztr. still not sure why you'd spend the money on it. i know i have lots of other places to spend the money.

5. Vibe Ray

Of corse u do! And so do I! Now if I'd actually do this, I'm not sure, but if I ever get everything I need and want and still have money.....here come the custom chrome wheels rollin' in!