Chuck and Eric

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Runner, Feb 4, 2001.

1. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

I'm starting to get invitations for some of the local dealer shows, (especially can't wait for our main dealer's as they always have a nice buffet and great giveaways) But anyway, what I wanted to know is this. Is it o.k. if I copy the Lawnsite logo onto some iron on material so I can make myself a T shirt? I thought it would be real wise to ask first.
  2. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

You must of read my mind. We have an open house at a local dealer on March 8th. Every year it's bigger than the previous. Last year there was around 250 commercial lawn people there. I doubt many of them have even heard on Lawnsite. I only know of 4 Delaware people(including myself) that are members of the forum. I was thinking of having business cards made up with just "" on them. Any other ideas?
  3. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Sure, sounds like a good plan.

4. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Well, I thought about making a banner...
  5. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Thank you.
  6. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

7. rats5656

rats5656 LawnSite Member

if you guys have a fyler made i print on my printer ican post at shows swap meets & colleges . let me know
  8. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

No, I was talkig about a large paper banner to hang over a door or something.
  9. Acute Cut

Acute Cut LawnSite Senior Member

Oh yeah, well, i'm gonna get it tatooed onto my forhead in LARGE letters. (Joking of course) That is a great idea all. The only question i have, and i know this is not good for lawnsite, but do you want your competiotion getting all this wonderfully superior information?

I was the only person around that had double blades for the longest time. (Dealer told another customer, but assured me he was a good guy) ya'll always say we have to find our niche that sets us apart, well i am still learning this business and THIS is my niche!

I suppose it would be great to share info to your competition if you are so big that you can't gain anything by having one more card in your hand than the next guy. Who knows.

On the other hand, i could not have learned what i have without everyone here dedicating time to answer my questions. Perhaps some of you are more kind hearted than i.

Acute Cut
  10. kutnkru

kutnkru LawnSite Silver Member

I think that even worse than having an uneducated customer is an ignorant contractor.

I feel confident in the QUALITY and VALUE of our outfits work so I would welcome the competition aboard.

Everyday I learn something new here and I think it would be a way to possibly subdue the animosity between contractors [in our area at least], if we all were on the same page(well at least the same chapter).

Just my .02