Chuck or Sean or whoever - Is Lawn Site going to expo in KY?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by mower_babe, Oct 1, 2003.

1. mower_babe

mower_babe LawnSite Senior Member

HI! Is LawnSite going to have a booth at the Expo in KY this year? If so, as someone had mentioned previously, we should all try to meet up!

2. FrankenScagMachines

FrankenScagMachines LawnSite Platinum Member
    from IN

That would be me who mentioned a booth to meet at. I think it would be a great way to get alot of new members and meet each other as well. If it's too late for that maybe PJ will let us meet at the Hustler booth/demo area? we really need to arrange certain times. Last year I went hoping to meet LGF at the Flex Deck booth and he was nowhere to be found :(

3. mower_babe

mower_babe LawnSite Senior Member

I was thinking it was you, but i didnt want to misquote.

So, do you know if LawnSite IS or ISNT going to be there?

What days are you going?

4. chuckwk

chuckwk Founder
    from KC, MO

That weekend happens to fall on my weekend with Cameron... So, no, I won't be attending.

5. Phishook

Phishook LawnSite Bronze Member

I think Lawn Care Success will be there, with lawnsite at that booth.

6. Meg-Mo

Meg-Mo Inactive

Sean told me he would be there but just waking around to meet sponsor. That could have changed. MEG MO has a lawn site logo with sponsor on it. All stop by so we can say Hi

7. baddboygeorge

baddboygeorge LawnSite Bronze Member

i am here in louisville kentucky so if i can help please let me know thanks

8. chuckwk

chuckwk Founder
    from KC, MO

As far as promoting an Internet site like LawnSite.com... its hard. Its tough enough to get our demographics from print media to a computer, then to lawnsite.com.... It's VERY hard to get the guys at these shows to stop and talk about the Internet, then LawnSite, then remember it when they get home.... Most of the people attending these shows are their for the new equipment, etc.

It was nice shaking hands with the sponsor reps that make this site possible though! And, I know that Sean knows the first and last name of about 700 or more MFG marketing managers or company owners.. I'm sure he has done lots of hand shaking and phone conversations.