1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Chucks snowplowing directory

Discussion in '<a href=http://www.plowsite.com target=_blank ?>Sn' started by thelawnguy, Feb 7, 2001.

1. thelawnguy

thelawnguy LawnSite Silver Member

Just to let you all know, I recieved three calls during the past storm for work, where the callers got my name from Chucks snowplowing directory. Unfortunately all three were residentials beyond my service area but if more of you sign up I could refer them to you next time!
  2. Chuck Smith

Chuck Smith LawnSite Senior Member

WOW! Three calls in one storm. My brother has gotten many calls from people who found him on my site. BRL got a call. I got some mails from others here saying they got calls from people who found their company listing on my site.

Anyone else get any calls from people who found them in my directory? Just curious!

3. Chuck Smith

Chuck Smith LawnSite Senior Member

For those of you who registered, you can expect your bumper stickers in the mail soon. I just got them today. Sorry, only one for each of you. Now I need to find envelopes for them! I will also be adding a Dealer / Parts Supplier Directory soon.

4. JCurtis

JCurtis LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks, I can't wait to get the bumper sticker. Why not offer them for sale? This way those of us with more than one truck can purchase enough for all our trucks.

5. SlimJim Z71

SlimJim Z71 LawnSite Senior Member

Anyone ever tell you that you are a heck of a nice guy?

6. npalomba

npalomba LawnSite Member

Do you have to do anything special to be listed on this website?
  7. finnegan

finnegan LawnSite Member

chuck you da man!!!
  8. npalomba

npalomba LawnSite Member

Forget it; I found the link to enter my data. Thanks for reading.