Chug Beer

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by FIMCO-MEISTER, Aug 18, 2007.

1. Actually I'm just trying to get Hank's attention. Would Mike permit this outdoor install? Doubt it. Took this pic driving through a Taco Bell.
    Also Shiner Beer the great German brewery in Shiner TX is approaching its 100th birthday and has been releasing signature beers each year. This year is 98. I will make a special trip to Shiner on its 100th Bday to purchase many cases in wooden crates. (Maybe Mike and Hank can use that as an excuse to drive down here with the airstream)

DSC00424.jpg

DSC00425.jpg

2. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

Nice pics! That top one has that "earlier clock failed so we cobbed a new one
    in without calling the electricians in" look. Not even w.p connectors! Arg!:hammerhead: The second one is more to my interest..I used to favor
    St. Pauli Girl & Pacifica..anything like those? Hank's too busy to make the run,
    but one never knows when a 32' Airstream shows up in your driveway. Got
    full hook-ups?:headphones:

3. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

Leading experts agree
    [​IMG]

4. That is my favorite cartoon boots. I read two that one and Prince Valiant

5. No hookups at my place but they might in Shiner, TX. I do have some pickle buckets we can run your sewer line into.

6. Mike Leary

We eat healthy & put our paper into a sack..so you've got fertigation!:laugh:

7. Wet_Boots

Sayyyy, that gives me an idea! :drinkup:

8. All right You helped me with my avatar and now I've helped you get a new one. I'll drink a KOLSCH to that:drinkup:

9. Mike Leary

I like that one too...bumbed me out when they took the "Phantom" away.:cry:
    We could use "Steve Canyon" back to get us free of Iraq. Sky King, Penny & Clipper could
    also kick some butt!

10. Wet_Boots

Still needs work, but I'll figure it out.