Chute Blocker for JD

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by bbailey, Aug 10, 2006.

1. bbailey

bbailey LawnSite Member
    from Vermont

I have a 2006 JD 757 Ztrak and was wondering if anyone knew of a company that made a chute blocker for my machine? Something that was a little more model specific or are they all "universal". I emailed qwikchute and they told me they did not make them for that model anymore. Thanks for your help!

2. bbailey

bbailey LawnSite Member
    from Vermont

Anybody???

3. TrpD345

TrpD345 LawnSite Member

Bump? I am interested in an OCDC aslo for a 7 Iron II Deck. What will work for a John Deere? I heard Qwick Chute wouldn't?

4. Daner

Daner LawnSite Bronze Member

Ever think of making your own??...I have seen them made from wood...bungie cord...and a door hindge.

5. LawnScapers of Dayton

LawnScapers of Dayton LawnSite Silver Member
    Male, from Dayton, OH

6. bbailey

bbailey LawnSite Member
    from Vermont

Daner you do good work, I should have you build me one.:clapping: DRM ventures thanks for the info, I will check it out.

7. Turf Gnome

Turf Gnome LawnSite Member

8. Turf Gnome

Turf Gnome LawnSite Member

9. DLCS

DLCS LawnSite Platinum Member

Junk! Had one on my 757, it was the most awkward piece of crap and it couldn't have been more universal fit.

Power Chute Design is the chute you want. Made specific for your 7 iron deck. I have two of them and love them.

10. LawnScapers of Dayton

LawnScapers of Dayton LawnSite Silver Member
    Male, from Dayton, OH

I disagree....... my ACS has lasted and worked well for 4 seasons....... Mr Power Chute is not interested in making one for Standers.....