I have a unique mower so I built a blocker like the MasterChute. I have a 32" Bob-Cat WB and it's electric start (not factory for sure). I ran across a fix for the most common ailment for power window motors while looking for information. The most common ailment is the 3 nylon rollers that turn the gear get worn or break from age. Replace them with 3/8 aluminum rod cut to about 10 mm. The nylon "gives" when the button is pressed too long. I can send the post with pictures if anyone is interested. By the way, it's a hassle and you better know how to fabricate so buy the one from MasterChute, I just have a unique mower that's all.