1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Cigars

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by ygim, Jan 31, 2013.

1. dstifel

dstifel LawnSite Senior Member

Everything has its dangers doesn't it?

2. bel-nor

bel-nor LawnSite Member

Only in the truck and garage. Punch, Brttanica and Hoyo de Monterey Obscuro.

3. CreativeLawncareSolutions

CreativeLawncareSolutions LawnSite Silver Member

I like the Makers Mark cigars. Not while working, though. I dip while working haha.

4. nightshutter

nightshutter LawnSite Senior Member
    from UT

Have any of your customers ever complained? I won't let my help smoke on the job. He started chewing. I think it looks unprofessional. Not that chewing looks any better.

5. MOturkey

MOturkey LawnSite Silver Member

I realize it is a case of "to each his own", but I simply cannot imagine how anyone puts the words "cigar" and "enjoy" in the same sentence! To me, they are absolutely obnoxious. I can smell cigar smoke even if I'm driving down the highway and someone in the traffic ahead is puffing on one. :)

6. Chris_NC06

Chris_NC06 LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Sanford, NC

I smoke a cigar maybe once a month at most (mainly because of cost), I'm not worried about the dangers. You're going to die somehow might as well enjoy the time you have, besides shoveling cheeseburgers, fries, and sodas down your throat is just as bad for you.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. Chris_NC06

Chris_NC06 LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Sanford, NC

I dip, but I keep a spit cup with me. I'd never spit all over someone else's property.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. McG_Landscaping

McG_Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

usually while enjoying a beer after work, while working on equipment, or going on trips to get new equipment :waving: i am not smart enough to be able to work and smoke cigars

9. pfcjs

pfcjs LawnSite Member

Only while on the golf course, the new line of Drew Estate called Acid is really good. I know it sounds crazy, "Acid" but it's a mild-flavored line with the Blondie being the most popular. Very nice.

10. McG_Landscaping

McG_Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

i love the acid line. the krush blue are some of my favorite.

this is probably one of my favorite cigars ive had so far http://www.bestcigarprices.com/ciga...ano-master-robusto-maduro-cigar/250-35685.htm