1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Cincinnati - Looking for small landscape company to partner with

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by justgeorge, Feb 28, 2005.

1. justgeorge

justgeorge LawnSite Senior Member

As a start-up irrigation company, I'm looking for a new/small landscape company that does not offer irrigation on it's own to partner with. PM me if interested. Greater Cincinnati/Northern KY area.

2. LawnExpressions

LawnExpressions LawnSite Member
    from SW Ohio

Hey George,
    I'm a small lco in cincinnati who doesnt offer any kind of irrigation services. I was just curious on what type of business or partnership you are thinking of.

3. CuttingCrew

CuttingCrew LawnSite Member

Hi George,
    I’m located on the west side in Delhi Twp. I don’t do installs, only cutting, middle to high end. Working on my fert license but won’t be comfortable in that area till next year after I have a little more experience with chemicals. I don’t stray to far Delhi or Green Twp. and never south of the river. I am looking for a good irrigation co. to recommend to a few of my favorite lawn owners to though. Always willing to give referrals if you do good work. Hope for the same in return.

Sent me a P.M. if you’re interested.

4. wagner17

wagner17 LawnSite Member

I would be very interested in a partnership. Just wanted to hear more of what you want/expect out of it. I am a small startup right now. I service Wyoming, Glendale, Evendale, and some parts of West Chester. I have thought about learning more about installation of irrigation systems as well. I will try to PM you.

Steve Wagner