Cincinnati, Ohio

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by cuttinfirefighter, Mar 21, 2003.

1. cuttinfirefighter

cuttinfirefighter LawnSite Member

:( With a heavy heart I am giving a moment of silence for a fellow FIREFIGHTER who died in the line of duty this morning, I didnt know him well but he was my BROTHER in service, he died in a structure fire in Bond Hill, a suburb of Cincinnati, he will be greatly missed, please say a prayer for him and his family, I can't give his name cause it hasnt been released publicly, please have a moment of silence with me........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... Thank you.

I am in the cincinnati area and i would like to conversate and trade info with anyone who is in this area... i get alot of residential business and i want to try to get a few commercial if you are in this area and you have some leads or need some accounts please respond..... thanks

(i am sorry if the above post doesnt belong but i had to say fairwell to my brother firefighter, admins if you have to move it i understand)

God Bless our Troops and America

Spec. 4 Grisby Combat Medic
    3/9 Manchu Infantry Lightfighter
    U.S. Army 1987-1991

zero_turn_super_surfer.jpg

2. lrose2

lrose2 LawnSite Member

Brother,

I feel your grief. I am a retired Montgomery County Sheriff in Dayton, Ohio and I too have lost brothers in the line of duty. I am in the southern Dayton area and would be glad to network with 'ya.

3. Buddy Markley

Buddy Markley LawnSite Member

IRose,

Hope you are enjoying your retirement.

Buddy

4. bettergrass

bettergrass LawnSite Member

im in mason ohio

5. pema

pema LawnSite Member

What part of town do you handle? I just do fertilizer and pest control and always getting asked by customers if I know of any good mower guys.

6. bettergrass

bettergrass LawnSite Member

if your asking me......i do indian hill mason kings montgomery

that would be very cool if you were talking to me cause i dont have a appt license and people who i cut always outsource for chemicals...mabye me and you could talk and i could get them to sign up with you for 05 season

let me know

7. Dig-it Landscaping

Dig-it Landscaping LawnSite Member

I'm from spring Valley and could use more work.

8. LHSlawnman86

LHSlawnman86 LawnSite Member
    from ohio

if you want a 16 year old with tons of expierience im in loveland

9. pema

pema LawnSite Member

That would be great! send me an email: jdosch@cinci.rr.com and I'll repy with my phone number. I'm in Blue Ash and market mostely on the East Side of town so exchanging leads would be great.

10. swing blade

swing blade LawnSite Member

i'm 21 and operate on the west side of town, mainly cleves, bridgetown, harrison, greendale, bright IN, and further out in indiana