1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

city specs

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by mitchgo, Oct 26, 2012.

1. irritation

irritation LawnSite Gold Member

Hmmm.... Mike south, Peter north. Anyplace but home?

2. ARGOS

ARGOS LawnSite Silver Member

I've been in communication with Pete. Dana, Les, and Matt..was sup?

Ol' Jim already said hi. As always...Jim thanks for asking if I'm alive.

3. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

Been good here dude. Actually your brother contacted me a couple days ago while he was in town here. Unfortunately I couldn't meet up that day. Mom hit a curb and blew a tire, and of course, Dana to the rescue.

time to consider our ski thread I suppose. You will have to call in sick for a few days this time. All work and no play...... makes Argos a rich man :laugh:

4. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

I wonder who that was? I for one, never needed frequent personal e-mails advertising product. I saw it as overly soliciitous and self-serving, by way of the forum. :hammerhead:

5. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

I never got emails touting product. Of course, I signed up for the forum with a spare email account I check once every few months, so I wouldn't know or care about product hype.

Next guy to write Fimco should tell him to give us closure on his pump repair thread. :)

6. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

He's not the only one who's never given closure, but given our advice (right or wrong), it would sure be nice to hear about it; that's the least we expect. I did ,years ago, and copped to it, not that any of the forum advise was any good, it turned out; it was my own screw-up and my fault; my buddy Russ found the valve after I'd given up. Lot to be said for bringing in a fresh mind when one starts going to the dark side. :dizzy:

7. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

That reminds me I need to burn up some solenoids and post a video :)

8. 1idejim

1idejim LawnSite Fanatic

i just kept tripping breakers.
    Posted via Mobile Device