1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Clark Unlimited, LLC 2013 Pics

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Big C, Feb 21, 2013.

1. noahb195

noahb195 LawnSite Senior Member

Wow Lousiana looks like it has some nice house and communities. I think swamp people kinda degrades Lousiana as whole.

2. Woodman1

Woodman1 LawnSite Senior Member

Nice shop Chad! Congratulations!!

3. Big C

Big C LawnSite Bronze Member

Yes it does make people from Louisiana look like fools to the rest of the world, but it is a pretty funny show though....those guys are nuts.

4. meets1

meets1 LawnSite Gold Member

I that a storage facility? Nice to be away from home though with all the equipment.

5. Landrus2

Landrus2 LawnSite Platinum Member

Hey big C looking good keep pictures coming:waving:

6. Big C

Yes it is technically a storage facility but they cater to small business, they are all rigged up with 120v and 220v electrical outlets. There is one other lawn service that operates there and a full mechanic shop taking up 3 bays. Another 2 bays is a guy who runs a auto body shop, plus it is next door to the nursery I use for my plants and materials.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

O yea. Portrays us as a bunch of backwoods inbreeds. ( dont get me wrong we have some lol). I know Trapper Joe personally he always says hey its just for TV.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. Big C

Yeah I know a few guys that gator hunt in Peirre Part and they say the show Swamp People is exaggerated.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. Big C

Just like the show Storage Wars is trumped up for TV too.....gotta make it interesting I guess.

10. skorum03

skorum03 LawnSite Senior Member

Looks good. Will look forward to seeing more pictures and watching you grow.

YardBros Outdoors
    www.yardbros.com