Clark Unlimited, LLC 2013 Pics

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Big C, Feb 21, 2013.

1. Big C

Big C LawnSite Bronze Member

Basically it is setup so that I do not have to unload the machine at anytime...it is bolted down on the trailer and I have enough hi and lo pressure hose to park my rig on the street and wash almost any house and only have to carry my wand around...it saves tons of time. I downstream my chemicals out of a 5 gal bucket into the discharge of my pump so I can apply my chems and rinse by changing tips on my wand....no more using a backpack sprayer to apply chems. Also I have high reaching soap and rinse tips so no ladders are needed.

2. Big C

Pressure wash before and after.

IMG_0422.JPG

IMG_0429.JPG

3. WillsLandscape

WillsLandscape LawnSite Member

How does that Stihl YardBoss serve you? My uncle is going to be starting a garden this year and needs a small tiller (raised bed garden).

I just noticed that the Echo TC-210 and the Stihl MM55 are the same price ($350), but have a 6 cc engine difference.

4. Big C

Its good for tilling in tight places and for flowerbeds, for bigger jobs I usually rent a big tiller.

5. ashs inc

ashs inc LawnSite Senior Member
    from alabama

can you show pics of your pressure washer set up. does it have hot water? what psi are you running? how many gpm?

6. Porkins

Porkins LawnSite Senior Member

Do you get the water from the client/homeowner? (Just asking because I noticed you have a red hose going across the grass)

7. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Just curious, what size postcards did you order from plan-itgraphics?
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. Big C

6.5 x 8.....

9. Big C

Yes, I get the water from the customer, my tank is for areas where water is not accessable.

10. Big C

I will post pics later but it is a cold water setup 4000psi/4gpm