Clean Cut Lawns

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by ShooterK2, Sep 23, 2010.

1. ShooterK2

ShooterK2 LawnSite Senior Member

Just thought I'd post a few pics of equipment and work. This is my first year in business, and I only wanted to get some decent equipment this year and pay it off. I've done that, so now I'm set to (hopefully) pocket some coin next year. Part time only, but I seriously feel like my full-time job for the last 16 years may be coming to an end at any time (newspaper industry is struggling), so I want to be prepared to go full time into this when the time is right.

S6303116.jpg

S6303033.jpg

S6303036.jpg

S6303037.jpg

2. ShooterK2

Here the new Bob-Cat 36" hydro I just bought yesterday, about 30 seconds before cutting grass for the first time.

S6303204.jpg

S6303199.jpg

3. ShooterK2

My 2000 Chevy 1/2 ton and 16-ft tandem trailer. Everything is dirty as can be, since it rained all morning here this morning, and I was caught doing a very overgrown, THICK Bermuda lawn in the rain. Clippings EVERWHERE. Oh well, it's just grass........

S6303206.jpg

S6303207.jpg

S6303209.jpg

S6303212.jpg

4. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Looks good, I like your trailer, but it looks like you need about eight new tires. Truck and trailer lol.

5. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

On another note, I would take that second key off of your new mower and keep it in the truck. For two reasons, sometimes they come up missing for one reason or the other. And if your ocd about keeping things looking nice like I am, that second key will rub on the warning labels on your dash and tear them up. Been there done it, but still some good stuff in this thread man.

6. groundskeeperllc

groundskeeperllc LawnSite Senior Member

looks like the yards are CLEAN CUT to me, keep up the good work

7. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Nice new bobcat i really like it.its kool.u got a great setup.and nice stripes.

8. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

Yes, it looks like you do good work and have a nice array of equipment ... good luck when you go full time !!

9. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

And i like ur trailer.

10. ShooterK2

Thanks all. Austin, I'll get that key off there asap. I just picked the mower up last night, got two yards done before dark, and then it rained all day today. I was busy mounting my catcher and stuff today, so didn't even pay attention to it. But, yeah, it'll reside in the toolbox with the rest of them......

Oh, and as for tires, only one trailer tire is looking a little thin. The other seven are good for now. It was kinda dark when I took these pics earlier (been rainy all day, just dried up before dark), so maybe that's why they look that way.........not sure. Thanks for lookin' out for me though!