Clean kut lawn maintenance

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by cleankutlawnmaintenance, Oct 1, 2010.

1. Casey'sLM

Casey'sLM LawnSite Member

I'd probably price a 1/4 to 1/2 acre lot anywhere from 35-55. That's just me though. No luck with the fall clean ups yet. I havn't put out any advertising yet either, I gotta do that when my bagger comes in. I'm sure some of my regular customers will want it.

How about you?

2. cleankutlawnmaintenance

cleankutlawnmaintenance LawnSite Member

Clean ups are finally coming around. I have 2 to do soon. So things are slowly up. 1/4 acre lot im around 45, 1/2 acre Im around 55-65..........do a couple cheaper just bc I needed the work, but thats the price range I would like to be at for a bi-weekly edge, mow, trim, and blow.

3. Casey'sLM

Man it's nice cutting grass in 80 degree weather, I could get used to this. It's kinda a double edge sword though, cause its the start of the end of the season. I wish my bagger would come in though. It's taking me a lot longer to finish some of the lawns with hardwoods, cause you have to blow off so much.

Yeah I like to be around that price range too for those size lawns.

4. cleankutlawnmaintenance

cleankutlawnmaintenance LawnSite Member

Boy, the weather sure has been nice. I wish we would get another good rain. The grass is definately slowing down a lot. I am about to purchase a Toro chipper and vac that is supposed to do real well on leaves. I hope it comes in handy this leaf season!

5. Casey'sLM

Yeah I hope we do get a rain here shortly, or we will right back to where we were. Oh yeah I'm sure that Chipper/Vac will come in handy this winter.