1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Clean-up pics

Discussion in 'Landscape Maintenance' started by CSRA Landscaping, Oct 29, 2002.

1. CSRA Landscaping

CSRA Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Had a four-hour clean-up today. I love these jobs ...

richardson clean-up before.jpg
  2. CSRA Landscaping

3. JimLewis

JimLewis LawnSite Fanatic

Nice work! That's a good photo for the portfolio or web site.

It's too bad the grass didn't turn out a little greener. You know, it's pretty easy to tweak such things in Photoshop. Check out this quick alteration of the same photo. Took me 1 minute....

richardson clean-up after2.jpg
  4. Nice work there Jeff.....Is that the "same" house????:D

Hey Jim, a little doctoring and whala, green again.
  5. JimLewis

JimLewis LawnSite Fanatic

And the cool thing is I didn't ADD anything. I just adjusted and magnafied the already green colors in the grass area to where they were a little more dominant.
  6. Tony Harrell

Tony Harrell LawnSite Senior Member

Cameras are something else. I've got a black+white mounted on top of the house that I can rotate with the old tv ant motor and it shows things you can't notice any other time. Same thing with the X-10 color camera I have mounted at the front door, it REALLY shows the weeds in the lawn. Also, did you know that b+w cameras reveal infrared light? The one on the roof is mostly used to monitor my dogs in their kennel but, I can hear my neighbors 3 houses down talking outside.
  7. CSRA Landscaping

That's pretty neat, Jim.

Mike, yeah it's the same house. Hehe, doesn't really look like it, though. What a difference just the landscape makes.
  8. awm

awm LawnSite Gold Member

excellent wk. was me id try and talk the homeowner into getting rid of the tree on the right also. its never going to be nothin but a problem. they let it get big and u talkin a big bucks removal. jmo
  9. Jimbo

Jimbo LawnSite Bronze Member

Is that how you got such nice photos on your website....by tweaking them?

10. Blessed 1

Blessed 1 LawnSite Senior Member

How much did you charge for this job. I always struggle in pricing one of these. I did one last week and charged $150 and I was wondering was I close?